Thursday, May 14, 2009

My home decor

I wish I could tell you that I live in a magnificent property overlooking the waves on an unpolluted shoreline. That is just pure fantasy. I do live in a nice home that is unfortunately a 1 hour drive from the coast and the only water nearby is the creek that runs through the property in the back that I can't see from the house because of the dense underbrush.

To bring a bit of the ocean into my home I decorated the main bathroom last year with tropical fish. The walls are a light blue and ceramic schools of brightly colored fish hang on the walls. Of course I added the matching towels and rugs but that was as far as it went. I did not get into finding bathroom faucets that looked like dolphins or anything like that.

When going into the room is reminds you of a trip under the sea. I did not add a fish tank that doubles as a sink like in the photo below. What will people think of doing next?

No comments: