Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beach house

Today we have a guest blogger


Contribution by Stevie Kirby

My husband and I recently bought a beach house. We are almost to the point of retirement, and we have been discussing over the last several years where we would like to spend our golden years. We have two children, both of whom have married and live on opposite sides of the country. We have moved several times due to my husband’s job, spending the last four years in New York. We would like to move permanently to our beach house after my husband retires. He is roughly eight months from that point now. I have always loved the beach, and our family vacationed there often when our children were young. We spent many summers on the beaches of southern Virginia. We have thought about trying to use a fixed-rate for our home energy as we have done with our home in New York, which we found through Http://NEWYORKenergyrates.com. However, we will have to wait and see if that makes the most sense financially. I know that my husband is looking forward to fishing and relaxing in the sand. He has worked very hard over the years in the business world, and we are finally going to be able to sit back and relax.

No comments: