Friday, October 15, 2010

I finally changed the layout of the blog

After a lengthy battle with myself, I decided to change the layout of the blog. What do you think? I wanted to give the blog more of a "wet" feel to it. I guess I want my visitors to almost drown themselves in oceanography while they are here. I also wanted to add some pages to the blog. Not sure what they will be right now but I do want to have a place where I can list some important resources for visitors.

I only wish I could figure out how to center the photo better in the header. Oh well, maybe blogger will have something in the future for that. I have to find some more photos to dress up the place. Right now it looks more like freshwater habitat than deep sea. Got to find the right fish photos to get the blog that thermogenic feel to it.

Who knows, I might change it again and this blog post will give you that "what the heck is she talking about?" type of feeling.

No comments: