Friday, February 4, 2011

The dreaded meeting

I bet you think that this post will be about me meeting face to face with some unusual sea life or dangerous creature. You could not be farther from the truth. The meeting I speak of is those boring, put you to sleep program updates that really don't amount to much of anything. Yes I attend those things once and awhile. If it was not for the donuts they have during the meeting I would be falling asleep. I do wish that the organizers would think more along the lines of having Conference calls instead of dragging everyone away from their research.

At least the meeting was shorter than normal this time. Now if the meetings were located at the beach or even at the aquarium then it would be a welcome diversion, but no, it has to be at the college in one of the smaller, older classrooms.

Oh well, enough ranting and back to sea life stuff.

No comments: