Thursday, July 23, 2009

Combining vacations

While I was busy organizing my photos of the coast the other day my husband asked me if we could combine our hobby interests and go on a golf holiday. I cringed at the idea of golf, since I am not a fan of the sport. The only time I even bothered to watch it on TV was when hubby mentioned the whales playing next to the golf course on a tournament in Hawaii. The blimp taking video of the golf tournament would keep showing these 3 whales just off shore.

To appease him I said I would think about it but only if the course was next to the ocean. To my surprise he said he was thinking about Pebble Beach and the golf courses in that area. I know that the Monterey Bay Aquarium is close and so are several research study areas. I told him to look into it and I would think about it.

No comments: