Friday, April 2, 2010

Taking my PDA with me everywhere

I guess I am a cheapskate when it come to phones and gadgets. All of my friends have iPhones and iPods but I have something better, an older PDA. You know one of those palm sized computers. I have an HP which can connect to the internet - for free and play music and I can watch videos but I can also take notes, pictures and make audio comments.

That little PDA has gone with me everywhere, from the beach to the classroom and taking notes for labs. I can even add a memory card and operate some good sized software programs on it. My one came with Excel, Word and project management software. I know someone that works in a hospital and has a PDA with a medical reference library on it.

I love my little outdated and non-phone PDA. It works for me.

No comments: