Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hurricane season has just begun in the Gulf

It is June first and it marks the beginning of the hurricane season in the Gulf of Mexico. With the oil disaster still going on, I wonder how a hurricane will affect the situation. I still find it amazing that the amount of oil that has spilled into the Gulf would amount to what the entire US population would use in 3 hours.

As always I would love to read your comments on the subject, just leave a comment. Of course all comments are moderated due to the fact I keep getting spammy comments that have links to diet pills or other junk websites. I really can't understand why someone would sign their comment with a product name like Acneticin instead of a real sounding one like Joe or Tammy. It just makes you wonder where they get the time to do stuff like that. Oh, wait a minute, aren't they the ones making government policy regarding off shore oil drilling? Now it makes sense........or does it?

No comments: