- I am so thankful that we have rain. I say that because I have lived in a drought area when I was younger. Water rationing in not fun.
- I am so thankful that another semester is almost over with. Just one final this term.
- I am so thankful that I don't have to shop for a term life ins policy...or should I?
- I am so thankful that I might get a part time summer job at the local fish hatchery.
- I am so thankful that my last trip to the coast to gather geology info was a success.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Counting my blessings
It is pouring rain here in the Pacific Northwest so that brings me to yet another day to count my blessings:
Labels: Blog stuff