Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Getting ready for water sports

I swear, I have got to get some rest and get away from this computer. I am finding more and more water sport sites and items that I would love to have on my next diving trip. I found a wakeboard website that sells a really nice selection of wet and dry suits. The same site also had an interesting section on instructional DVDs on how to ride a wakeboard. I might try wakeboarding this summer. A friend of mine has been bugging me to go with him next time he goes. Frankly I feel more comfortable underwater than on top of it. My parents use to call me the family "fish" when I was on the swim team. Now I have to get some rest and get off of this computer - at least for a few hours.

1 comment:

kjpweb said...

Nice blog!

Simple and good to read!
Good work!